Monday, July 9, 2007

Wiki's Week #7 thing 16

I've been reading and exploring the the different Wiki sites. I like th Libraries for life one and the one for RocWiki. I can see using them for tourist information because sometimes locals would be able to add more pertinent information. I had my doubts about other sites until I read further. Its nice to know that Mediawiki exist to get rid of spam. I wondered how it would work and who would be interseted in adding to a website. Now I'm a little less wary of using sites like Wikipedia. I managed to get through most of the links for #16. I'm planning on going on to using firefox next. Didn't make it to that link today. I was a little confused that thing #16 wants us to take a look at Blogging. Oh well will find out more when I get to that link.

No comments: