Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Del.icio.us Week 6

Okay tried Del.icio.us and went through the links. I actually managed to go in get a website for myself and creat several tags. The only problem was when I went from getting my username and password to installing the Del.icio.us icon and tag icon it wouldn't let me go to step three. So I thought because i hadn't closed my original IE connection it wouldn't proceed. Well it had installed the icons but still wouldn't go to step three. So I click on the Del.icio.us icon and got started. I was able to get into the help and tutorial in a round about way. If you want to see my tags go to http://del.icio.us/neworleanspearl/tags. Well I'm going on. You can get to the tutorial by podcast too under one of the links. On to Technorati!!! Sorry about TMI (Too much Information) run on.

No comments: