Monday, July 2, 2007

RSS Feed

Okay I'm jumping all over the place. I decided to try to add a RSS feed to my Blog. I added as a page element a connection to Unshelved a Library relate comic strip feed at the bottom of my Blog. It was easier than some of the other things I tried. I went to Bloglines and copied and pasted the RSS URL for the site and pasted it into the add a page element Feed section. Enjoy! I'm going to get down to business now and take a shot at Thing #13. Wish me luck! I can't believe I've made it this far into the exercises. By the way Thanks Generator Guy for the input with the image generator. I've been looking at the site you sent.

2 comments:

MK said...

I thought your blog needed a comment. It's really good that you're ahead of me on the "things" so I know they are possible! And thanks for your help. Your blog is very cool!

Nice Guy said...

Good luck2 and no p2ro2b :)