Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Library 2.0 in 15 min.

I've been into the Library 2.0 link. Let me tell you! You can get lost in there. There is so much to learn and see. It seems to go over some of the same things we've learned in the earlier exercises. I'm finding more links to other fun sites. I've been exploring the last six items of things I was unfamiliar with. I went into the music sharing link and tried some of the things there. I like Last.fm better than some of the others. I wasn't that interested in making and sharing a list of my songs but I found with some of the sites if you have kids coming to public libraries looking for sites they can get music and sometime videos the sites listed are great. I thought about looking up some of the song I hear and making a playlist. Then I can burn the songs to a CD for myself. Twitter was a online texting site. Widgets was something I hadn't heard about but I'm reading through the info. My next foray will be into the sandbox. http://www.librarything.com/blog

No comments: