Thursday, July 12, 2007

Whoops!!!!

Looks like I did thing 20 before I did things #18-19. Not sure how I missed them so I'll have to go back and do those two.

Okay I'm editing this and I realize I had skipped #18 until I could have more time to do it. Well it is frustrating. I already had a Gmail account I went to them first. There were no templates or suggestions so I figured it was for someone who already knew what they were doing. Then I went to Zoho and it gave me templates and examples of different documents you could make. Well I got an account and everytime I opened up one of the templates I got a Microsoft error message and it would ask me If I wanted to report the problem or not. Needless to say it cut me off no matter what I chose and I had to start over. It did that 5 times so I'll create my own.

No comments: