Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Year New Things

I'd gotten so wrapped up in the holiday season and everything else I hadn't posted anything lately. I'm glad we got a chance to do the 23 things but I'm finding that I'm using most of the fun exercises that were not included in the 23 things. Zamzar has been a big hit. It really has helped when we do not have the updated version of some software on our computers. The kids that come into the libraries also have a lot to offer. I found that you can click on a drawing or picture on a website then right click to print it out. Our printing software gives you the option to blow it up into a 8"x 10", 5" x 7" or other sizes and print it out. Keep your eyes open you might see someone doing something new. If you're like me I ask how did you do that. Kids get a kick out of showing you how to do something new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.