Monday, June 18, 2007

Flicker

I've tried to download from Flickr. What's the trick? Do we really have to have a yahoo account? I've already got three email accounts besides the work one and don't need another. I found a beautiful picture I'd like on my site. I read through the Stephen Abrams 43 Things article. I didn't realize there were so many different sites out there. I finally know what RSS mean. I explored some of the links from #6 on the Flickr link. I found a link for Picassa . It allows you to use your Gmail login to access a photo posting site. I went to that then went to the link for images from Google. I was able to download from that site the Beautiful Waterfall image. I'm trying to figure out a way to use some of the images to created a powerpoint sort of computer desktop image.
Ambergirl

No comments: